WHO YOU ARE
- IKEA business model, the strategic landscape and IKEA ways of working
- Good business understanding: understanding of key performance measurement used to plan, follow up and steer the business with a customer-centric approach
- Very good knowledge of IKEA processes, supply chain, store and warehousing operations and service business leading to an excellent customer fulfilment
- Very good understanding of the customer and co-worker needs, demands and expectations on the markets
- Good knowledge of market/industry intelligence: applies market/industry knowledge to achieve organizational goals and objectives; understanding of KPIs used for success measures for own function; understanding of market specifics when making decisions
- Good knowledge of change management and leading in the unknown/exploring
- Good knowledge of different leadership styles and needs as well as appropriate use for different situations
- Good knowledge of stakeholder management: knowledge of how to identify and involve relevant stakeholders in a project, process or question to make things happen
- Good financial competence: knowledge about how internal and external financials impact the business of IKEA and an understanding of how to communicate this financial impact to different target groups; applying financial knowledge to achieve organizational goals and objectives
- Excellent knowledge of relevant IT systems/solutions/tools within area of expertise
- Inspired by the IKEA vision, values and culture
- Customer orientation and centricity: see the customer first and consider the impact on the customer when taking decisions
- Leading business through people
- Enjoy applying strategic, tactical and operational approach for analyzing business opportunities from customer/perspective and inspired by challenging situations
- Eagerness and desire to understand the IKEA business and customer needs and influence improvement of the business with focus on customer satisfaction
- Collaborative mind-set: good in building relationships across the organization and having influence and personal impact by using good communication and negotiation skills
- End-to-end orientation: ability to apply analytical process oriented thinking including planning and maintaining work process
- Ability to act within the global framework in order to achieve local/market/organization goals
- Ability to identify need and drive change within the organization acting in multicultural, interdependent and matrix environments
- Analytical capability to enable translation of business and customer needs into development initiatives
-Develop the business and deliver results
- Lead and develop people
- 2-4 years working experience in a management position (preferable in distribution, retail, logistics or similar)
- Proven successful leadership in delivering both business result and people development
- Retail/home furnishing/supply chain/customer service experience and interest
- Experience in working in a matrix organization
- Successfully lead projects or processes on country/market/national level
- Good coaching and/or mentor, advisory and facilitation skills, conflict management skills and problem solving experience
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
- Accountable for development, coordination, support and securing a common approach for all WMS related tasks and responsibilities
- Accountable for defining and follow up the action plan to reach global/local WMS goals
- Accountable for follow up and benchmark the WMS KPIs (Service Level Agreement)
- Accountable for System deployments (implementation of system developments and set-up in agreement with operations)
- Accountable for providing support to operations on system set-up and system usage
- Responsible to implement and coordinate level 0 support (WMS Super User) for WMS systems and secure resources for WMS related forums
- Coordination of critical WMS related issues with service owner or IT Service Desk
- Responsible to provide the input for the WMS budget process
- Secure the support for global development projects, support the group and market and unit BP activities
- Accountable for developing the needed competencies within WMS Superusers to secure success through the development and implementation of training programs at all our Logistics units
ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Customer Fulfilment (CFF) is a fundamental part in making IKEA multichannel retailing in reality. To support IKEA in achieving business objectives, CFF acts as a fully integrated, process-oriented organisation with an end-to-end approach to develop our business and deliver results across functions together with our partners. We are focusing on providing seamless shopping experience with great quality in all touchpoints for the many people.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!
For internals, please have dialog with your line manager before apply jobs. We will contact to your line manager to ask your references as part of the process.
We appreciate your application. Regardless closing date of this job post, interview is going to proceed sequentially
Due to the tight timeline, invitations to interviews will most likely be sent out with short notice and we truly appreciate your cooperation & understanding for this. Some interviews may be conducted over phone or Video - Microsoft TEAMS (To reduce travel).
* Working location for this role will be Yongin City, Baekam-myun, Baekbong-ri.
If you have questions regarding recruitment process, please contact to
국가 보훈 및 장애 여부
* 보훈 대상자이실 경우 “취업지원 대상자 증명서”를 첨부해주세요.
* 장애여부가 있다면 “장애인등록 증명서”를 첨부해주세요. (*해당 정보는 직무 적합도를 판단하기 위해서 사용합니다. 이케아 코리아는 장애인 채용에 열려있습니다.).
|찾고 있는 업무||물류|
|연봉 정보||면접 후 결정|