'전국민 헤드헌터' www.heding.co.kr
"헤딩(HEDING) Web/App 통해 직접 지원하고 보상금 받으세요
- 근무형태 : 정규직
- 근무지 : 서울 강남
- 급여 : 회사 내규에 따름
1. Manage DTC backlog of projects. Work closely with Director to prioritize user stories and quarterly initiatives.
2. Drive day-to-day executions by working with the development agencies and Dev team in US HQ to ship high quality releases on time. Duties include:
- creating user stories, scoping LOE, and sprint/release planning.
3. Oversee "health of site" KPI's such as latency/load times and outages, for desktop, mobile, and tablet.
4. Work with a high sense of urgency to address revenue and customer experience blockers including but not limited to:
-unplanned "hot" fixes, revenue impacting optimizations and all bugs associated with the website.
*상세한 내용은 HEDING 웹/앱에서 확인 또는 담당자에게 문의주세요.
[Requirements and Qualifications]
1. Superior communication skills with business partners and development teams (internal/external).
2. Ability to be self-motivated and work with urgency to mitigate blockers. May need to involve key partners such as: customer service team, digital marketing, creative and brand teams.
3. Must clearly and concisely communicate product release status and blockers to the DTC Director.
1. Advanced understanding of the Agile methodology.
2. Use of agile tools such as Jira.
3. Background working with cross functional teams.
4. Fluent in English
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. 5-10 years’ experience in a program manager or product owner role driving product releases.
3. Hands on experience managing a top revenue driving channel is a must
4. Ecommerce experience is must
* Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience is plus
- 헤딩(HEDING) 통해 직접 지원하고 보상금 받으세요
- 지원방법: 웹사이트: https://www.heding.co.kr/wanted/detail/920
- 제출서류: 국문이력서 & 자기소개서
- 문의사항 : '헤딩' 카카오플러스친구(http://pf.kakao.com/_wacKT) 또는 유선문의(02-518-4579)
|찾고 있는 업무||기타|
|연봉 정보||면접 후 결정|