Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have, to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Athletes constantly chase their potential. They seek information, motivation and the gear to give them an edge over the competition. The Nike Technology team enables NIKE, Inc.'s digital products and services that inspire athletes to do one more lap, one more crunch or one more marathon.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Digital Technology space, join our Korea Technology Engineering Team. We bring together technology, engineering and process expertise to build and deliver solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s digital products and services. We use world-class technology, athlete insights, and skills such as consumer analytics, statistics, digital marketing, software development, social media engagement and more to create, develop and deploy products and seamless experiences to athletes around the world.
We are excited about being at the forefront of the digital transformation at Nike and we are looking for others who want to join the club!
Scope and Responsibilities:
As the Director for the Korea Engineering Team, you will lead the teams responsible the Korea eCommerce platform, providing E2E platform services including dev-ops, site maintenance, launch operations, partner integrations including call center system integration. Specifically, you must;
* Lead a high performing, agile engineering team(s) responsible for the development, delivery, health and maintenance of the current Korea cloud based eCommerce platform
* Use your experience to scale the eCommerce platform for increasing consumer demand or Nike Brand moments
* Be able to listen and lead conversations of varying audiences within Nike; Engineering, Product, Business, Product Support etc.
* Profile and performance tune your and your team’s work continuously to ensure we deliver the fastest web experience to Nike consumers
* Manage relationships and productivity with external engineering partners/services that integrate with the eCommerce Platform
* Be the point person with multiple product and technology and engineering teams in order to integrate into Nike global platforms as well as external platforms
* Intake and provide estimates through the product lifecycle process to help plan for near, mid and long term capability delivery and facilitate trade off discussions with business and product
* Oversee and engage in production support including defining and managing to KPI’s, incident and problem management
* Participate in design sessions, implementation plans, resolve technical issues, review code and provide feedback
* Ensure successful quality software with emphasis in these areas: Security, Privacy, Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Performance
* Masters’ or Bachelors' degree in Engineering / Computer Science or a related field
* Minimum 8 years professional experience in the design of complex projects across web platforms & mobile applications, with internal and external design, development, and quality teams
* Fluent in Korean and English. Able to listen and lead conversations of varying audiences within Nike; Engineering, Product, Business, Product Support etc.
* Experience in owning a broad, consumer + business facing system, ideally a full e-commerce system with hooks into fulfillment, merchandising, analytics, profile, payment, PCI, etc
* Minimum of 5 years of experience and success in designing, developing consumer-facing web applications for highly available, scalable and secure sites
* Deep understanding of the principles of backend + front-end technologies, observability, analytics, continuous delivery, security, etc
* DevOps skills including experience automating fully repeatable service deployments (Experience using Puppet/Chef/Saltstack/Ansible is a plus)
* Experience with quickly identify Architecture diagrams, API specs, integration options, code repository management tools and Domain-driven design principles.
* Solid understanding of SLDC’s, Common development practices, Agile, and Lean principles.
* Recruiting experience in identifying/screening, on-boarding and growing engineering talent with the following technology stacks
Familiar with following Tech stacks:
* Server-side: Java8, Spring Framework4.1, Hibernate4, EhCache, Apache Solr, Restful API, Partially MSA
* Front-end : Thymeleaf 2, HTML5, CSS3-SASS(SCSS), java-script (jquery 2.2.4, uikit 2.27.2, vuejs 2.5.13)
* Infrastructure : AWS EC2, AWS RDS, AWS S3, Apache Web Server, Tomcat, MySQL, Redis, Google APIGee, git (using Bitbucket)
* Programing language: Java
* Persistent technologies: Amazon Aurora based MySQL, Amazon ElastiCache (Memcached & Redis),
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any offer of employment from Nike. Have we piqued your interest? Good, then a generous benefits package will only sweeten the deal. We offer a stock purchase plan, a casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here. As soon as you post your resume, our technical recruiter will be immediately notified. We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
|찾고 있는 업무||웹 백엔드|
|연봉 정보||면접 후 결정|